I completed my training at Metanoia Institute, Ealing in 2016. My foundation is as a person-centred therapist but I also draw from my coaching experience and other modalities in my work. I have worked for Metanoia Institute as a Mental Health Assessor as well as volunteered for Ealing Abbey Counselling Services.
- BA Hons in Person-centred Counselling, Middlesex University
- Dip in Person-centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute
- Barefoot Personal and Business Coaching, ACC accreditation from ICF
- TA101 certificate, Ironmill College
- Certificate in CBT - The Grove, London
MBACP member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
I live in Ealing and previously worked creatively in media for many years.